Zach still does have problems, but not 24/7. Mom's diet seems to be on the right track (although adding stuff back into it is very tricky!). He lets me know when I ate something that is not ok pretty quickly.
Taken on 7-14-07

Zach swinging on 7-9-07

We have been seeing a chiropractor for Zach, and that is one of the things that we believe is making a huge impact on him. I know, I know, a chiropractor...for a baby??? I was a huge skeptic also, that is why it took me so long to take him in there. All the guy does is adjust his atlas (the 1st cervical vertebra), and use this funny sound machine (resonator) as he feels his back and his stomach. Zach loves it, he usually smiles the whole time, so I am pretty sure it is not hurting him.
July 4th, Dad and Zach watching some early fireworks

Family picture taken 7-4-07

Zach loves his toy cookie monster, it makes a great snack! ;)
12 Week Family Picture taken 6-18-07

Not much has been going on here. It is finally getting to be summer and in the 80's, so that is nice. :) Molli and Zach love our trips to the beach.
